Click here for Free E-Book

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blogging and social media - through the eyes of Randy Gage

In yesterday's blog I mentioned the importance of social media marketing. Frankly, I don't fully understand it. When I check out the posts on either Facebook or Twitter it leaves me nonplussed - I mean, how can the posting of having just had breakfast make any contribution to traffic to you business blog? And, I don't yet see the value of numbers and numbers of friends, be they tweeties or otherwise.

Then today I logged on to Randy Gage's rant blog - Randy was "ranting" long before it became the rage of the internet - I like reading just about anything that Randy writes, mainly because he makes sense and because not quite so coincidentally, he writes rather well.

On the heels of my post of yesterday, read Randy Gage's rant today and his very interestesting "manifesto" on social media:

http://www.randygage.com/blog/tweet-this-a-twitter-manifesto

Enjoy the read.

Happy Blogging!

PS... now that's what I call Big Cheese!

Quick Links:
http://www.randygage.com/blog/tweet-this-a-twitter-manifesto

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link, Valentina It was a great blog post.

    ReplyDelete